Home Page: Agendas
TOWN OF LOYAL BOARD MEETING
A board meeting for the Town of Loyal will be held on Wednesday September 20, 2017 at 7:30 pm , at the Town of Loyal Hall. Business will be transacted in accordance with Wisconsin Statutes and the agenda is as follows:
1. Call meeting to order.
2. Verify posting/ review minutes from last meeting.
3. Public comments.
4. Update on fuel station safety issues.
5. Culvert replacing projects.
6. Conditional Use/Zoning Committee meeting/schedule special board meeting. Correct wording on Conditional Use Permit application.
7. Discuss snow plow truck repairs needed.
8. Reminder of road report to State due December 15.
9. Ditch cleaning.
10. Discuss upgrade offer to town website. Also discuss new computer and software needs.
11. Zoning report - building permits.
12. Treasurer financial report.
13. Review and approve payment of bills.
14. Set next month meeting date and time.
Kathleen Wolf, Clerk
September 20, 2017 Board meeting Agenda
August 14, 2017 August Meeting Agenda
July 19, 2017 Board meeting Agenda
June 21, 2017 Town Board Meeting
May 17, 2017 Town Board Meeting Agenda
May 10, 2017 Town Board Meeting/ open gravel Bids/ dust proof application
April 19, 2017 Town Board Meeting Agenda
March 15, 2017 Town Board Meeting Agenda
February 15, 2017 Town Board Meeting Agenda
January 18, 2017 Town Board Meeting Agenda